Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Craftiness

I've had a few people ask me about this frog....
I just bought the frog at Walmart (it was in the Easter stuffed animal bin) and some hair scrunchies... I hot glued the scrunchy on it's back and voila! A bottle buddy! You have to be sure and get a stuffed animal that lays flat, and a scrunchy that fits around your bottles.
It probably cost me like $4 to make.
I thought I had invented something ingenious that was going to make me rich,
but many people beat me to it--
If you Google "hands free baby bottle holder," you get a gazillion different gadgets that do the same thing (and aren't cheap.) So make your own!

This is Harper's new mobile. It did have sports stuff on it (from Brax) but I took those off and made these little flower clusters for it. Now it matches her room perfectly!

Here is Brax's artwork hanger for his room--
it's just a little curtain rod (from Bed Bath and Beyond) with those clippy things on it.
I cleared off the fridge and now he can see his creations every time he wakes up!