Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Catching Up

These are from like 2 weeks ago!
We were just playing outside in the sprinkler (while Harper enjoyed chewing on toys).


Her purple toes (that matched mine!)
Brax wanted to get wet so he stripped!
He has had so much fun with this water squirter!

And so has Daddy!





Fun in the sprinkler.

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

How do you get her to lay still while you paint her toes?! Blaire is a kicker so it's impossible!