Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bathtime at Grammy's

This will be the first of a few installments showing our trip to Norman, OK for Memorial Day!
We stayed with Grammy and Pop-Pop (my in-laws) and also got to spend a whole day with Nana Star and Papa T. (my mom and step-dad) when they came on Saturday! It was a wonderful trip.
We were there from last Tuesday to Sunday... so I have a TON of photos to go thru...


Brax got to use Grammy's big garden tub!
He had fun water boarding Tigger.
"Drink, I said! You better drink!"

Harper enjoyed her bathtime in the sink!

More to come..........

No comments: