Friday was "Show Us Your Life" at Kelly's Korner...
It was about things that make you happy...
I doubt anyone else is really interested in this list... but I wanted to remind myself of all the reasons I have to be happy to be 30!! (My birthday was Thursday...) Also, I figure it will be interesting to look back on this list when I'm 40! (I wish I would have done this at 20--my, how things change!)
I like to think of this as counting my blessings!! It made me happy just typing this list!
(These are in no particular order... just my stream of consciousness!)
1-when my husband makes me laugh
2-kissing harper's cheeks
3-when harper smiles at me
4-pretty much anything brax does
(with the exception of his challenging "two year old moments")
6-ice cream (strawberry with chocolate on it/in it, or coldstone's sweet cream w/ rasberries and oreos (thank you kizzy). must be eaten with someone else or it's not nearly as fun.)
6-chipotle's ginormous burritos and chips and salsa
7-raisinettes
8-twizzlers
9-sushi
10-going to the movies
11-pedicured feet
12-harper's painted toenails
13-mac eyeshadow
14-chapstick
15-work out clothes worn while laying around the house (i pretty much live in "work out clothes"--yoga pants, etc.-- yet i rarely work out anymore! ha!)/running shoes (new ones are especially exciting)/sports bras (i HATE real bras!)
16-hanging out with girlfriends (oh how i miss doing this more often)
17-gap jeans (if i have to wear jeans)
18-race t-shirts
19-a fresh haircut and color
20-my braun oral-b electric toothbrush
21-suave shampoo and conditioner
22-taking pictures/my new camera/picnik-ing/my macbook pro
23-blogging
24-picnics with brax
25-dates with my husband (even lunch dates during the week count!)
26-my sleep shirt (one of mike's old navy blue t-shirts that i put over my face when i sleep to keep the light out! mike says that's what eyelids are for...)/clean sheets/getting into a made bed
27-my breakfast-peanut butter toast with a banana cut up on it, plain yogurt with cinnamon/sugar, berries and kashi crunch granola in it
28-the one hour of time i have to relax after both kids go to bed, right before i realize how tired i am and am forced to go to bed myself
29-skinceuticals phyto-corrective gel ($60 for one ounce, but it clears up anything my skin dishes out! and a little goes a long way.)
30-running
31-folding baby clothes
32-sleeping (i really miss this)
33-when both kids nap at the same time
34-a clean house
35-doing things-all 4 of us-as a family... anything. even going to the grocery store.
Ok, that's 35 things... I'm just really happy to be 30, I guess.




No comments:
Post a Comment