"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less." "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
Brax LOVED this puzzle. It was one where he had to actually match up the pieces (not just put the piece in a hole) and he had so much fun mastering it! He kept doing it over and over, and would be so proud of himself every time.
"Yep, I love me some Sooners!"
Enjoying watermelon.
Grammy and Miss H
Playing in a construction site. That's safe, right??
Drying off after Grammy hosed off the sand from the construction site off of him! It was everywhere!
HaHa! Did you ever think you'd let your child play at a construction site...the things we thought we knew about ourselves...before children of course:)
1 comment:
HaHa! Did you ever think you'd let your child play at a construction site...the things we thought we knew about ourselves...before children of course:)
Post a Comment