Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Nana and Papa T. Come to See Us!

On Saturday, Nana Star and Papa T. drove over from Tulsa to spend the day with us all at Grammy and Pop-Pops! We had so much fun just visiting, playing outside, and eating!!!

Harper and I started the day by sleeping in till almost 9am!!!
I brought her in bed with me after her early morning feeding at 6 and we snoozed a little longer. Look how snuggly she is!!

"Brax, are you supposed to be climbing on the couch like that???"

Fishing!

Chowing on the homemade chocolate chip cookies Nana brought!
He had to fight me for these-they are my favorite!

Nana and Papa T. brought Brax the Toy Story 3 book...
he insisted that she read it over and over again! At one point I was reading at he said, "No, I want Nana to read it to me. You don't know the words."
We can't wait to go see this movie!!!

Harper finally woke up from her nap and Nana got to hold her!



So sweet!


Brax spent a lot of time unrolling the hose and reeling it back in.
He was working so hard!



Having a little chitty chat with Papa T.

Getting ready for bath time!

No comments: