Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trip to Tulsa-Day One


REWIND--to July 23-26...
We drove to Tulsa Thursday nite to stay with my mom (Nana) and her husband (Papa T). We left shortly before 7. I thought for sure Brax would be out by 8, but nooooooo. He didn't stop talking and go to sleep until 9:30. Where does he get it????
He didn't even stir when I carried him in to put him in bed-thank goodness. He and I slept in the bed, while Daddy crashed out on the couch! I have to admit, Brax was more fun to snuggle with at night before he was so big and wiggly. I don't know how many times I got punched throughout the night!

Friday morning, playing with Nana's toys.

Charlie wanted to color, too.

We stopped by my long time friend Jamie's house for a visit!

Shut it, Jamie. You DO TO look cute! Always!!!

Brax and Jaden having a snack. They are only one week apart,
and look a lot alike!

This is Jamie's oldest daughter, McKenzie.
I want one just like her!

Later that day Papa T took us to Mazzio's new restaurant, Oliveto's.
He is a Controller for Mazzio's, so he has great perks!!!)
If you live in Tulsa, you should try it! It's at 91st and Memorial, near Steinmart.


Then, home for a swim! "Gimme that ball, Papa T!"

"I'm gonna get that ball, even if I have to go under for it."

"Jump to me!" Brax says when he wants to jump in.

Ready for bed.

No comments: