Brax looked so stinkin cute on his wayout the door to "play school." His backpack is huge on him! He was very excited--I think he thought he was going to play with Caillou! When we arrived, he was off and running. We (Aunt Lulu and I) quickly left to attend the "orientation meeting" for parents. His teacher reported that he shed a few tears when he realized we were gone, but was a happy camper once they went to play outside. He was fine when we picked him back up! I hope next week is a success as well, although I wonder if he may cry more since he knows ahead of time that he will be staying by himself!
We'll see....






2 comments:
Yea Brax! I'm ready for Friday...I hope Noah doesn't cry but we'll see.
Yes, you're right, he may cry the first day or even not until the next day (the novelty of going to "school" wears off). But he sounds like he is outgoing and will do great. They should keep him so occupied he won't want to leave when picked up!
Post a Comment