Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Deuce's Sono Pics

Mike has named this baby Deuce.
Here are Deuce's sonogram pics...
I forgot I hadn't put them up yet!

I'll have another sonogram at 16 weeks, and again at 20.

12 Weeks
These aren't very clear pics because they were looking at certain measurements.
They wanted to make sure that nuchal translucency (the fold of tissue behind the neck) was normal. It is! In the bottom pic you see the profile, in the top pic you see the profile and a leg.



8 Weeks
In the bottom pic you see a big circle above the baby's head-
that's the yolk sac. It's there to nourish the baby until it's circulatory system is functioning,
then it disappears.





2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh what a beautiful profile! What a sweet face. Aunt Lori is so proud. I love little Deuce :-)

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

Ugghhh I love HIM already! Its so a boy!!!