Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Preschool Welcome Day

Thursday morning we took Brax to check out his new "playschool," as Caillou calls it. (Caillou is one of his favorite cartoons--Caillou is a four year old boy and he goes to "playschool" so we told Brax he was going there too!)

Of course I had to get him all dressed up to meet his new teachers!
All ready to go, right?

"Nope, I'd rather watch Caillou go to school."

"Well, I DO look pretty cute, don't I?"

"Ok, I'll go. But just this once."



Daddy went in to work late so he could join us.


Checking out the pet turtle.

He was off and running as soon as we were in the door.
He didn't seem to care whether we stayed or not-
but we'll see how he feels about that on Monday when
we actually DO leave!
He LOVES kitchens!

And water fountains.

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Noah is in that same room. I for some reason that Brax would be in a different one! We were there Thursday too but not until 10:45. They will love that place!