"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less." "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
i saw on your profile that you refer to yourselves as "team hill." we are "team paul" :)
i'm so glad zofran is working for you--and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon! i had one order, and it worked like magic, but for me, the side effects were honestly worse than the near-constant vomiting that landed me in the hospital!
2 comments:
SUCH a cutie!!!
what a cutie!
i saw on your profile that you refer to yourselves as "team hill." we are "team paul" :)
i'm so glad zofran is working for you--and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon! i had one order, and it worked like magic, but for me, the side effects were honestly worse than the near-constant vomiting that landed me in the hospital!
it's hard work growing people;)
grace and blessings on you and your pregnancy.
Post a Comment