Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

VIDEO-Brax Feeding Baby Sister

The other day we had gone to the grocery store and when we got home Harper was ready to chow. I wanted to get the cold stuff into the fridge, so I enlisted the help of my very capable 3 year old to do the job! He was GREAT! (As you will see, I spent the whole time video taping instead of unloading the groceries. I couldn't help it, it was so SWEET!)
My favorite part is when he says, "YOO HOO... Harper!!" to get her attention!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

cute videos. i love the way he says her name!