Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Old Settler's Day

On Friday night, I took Brax to the Old Settler's Day Fair to ride the carnival rides!
(My mom was in town so she stayed home with Harper!)
Remember how we got all pumped for the rides at the county fair and they halted the rides because of the heat?? Well this time, we got to ride about 4 rides before the clouds let loose and it POURED down rain the rest of the night. (They immediately shut down the rides when it starts to sprinkle.) We had fun while it lasted, though!






We were about to get in line for the ferris wheel when it began to rain.
This picture takes me back to junior high when we used to go to the Blue Springs Fall Fun Festival... All the boys in their football jerseys... Such good times!

And here's a random of Miss Harper!

1 comment:

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Thank you for visiting my party blog! I'd love to help with your next party. I have some fabulous ideas, but can you please shoot me an email at atozebracelebrations@hotmail.com. I don't have a way to respond to you. THANKS!!! :)