Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trip to OK Part 2

Harper and I dressed the part for OU's first home game!

She desperately needs an OU hair bow to feminize this outfit!!!


Lovin' on Aunt Lori


More pics of Brax having a blast with Cousin Joel
(Joel is 5 and was so great with Brax! He also LOVED Baby Harper!)

Fishing in the fountain.

I thought this picture was pretty cute until I realized it looks like Brax is giving Joel an enema.


Fruit and Cheetos!

Oh how I love me some Rudy's BBQ!!!

Practicing her sitting up skills with Grammy.

Only at Grammy's house...


Brax found the weights! He thought it was so funny to show his muscles.

Pop Pop getting some sugar! (Look at her bed-head!)

"What, you don't like my hair?"

I had to get a picture of Mike working diligently on his Fantasy Football draft.
He spent like 2 hours doing this. He better win the pot!

No comments: