Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Poop Story

We had an interesting start to Friday...
To begin with, Brax woke up with a very leaky Pull-Up which really annoys him (understandably). I pulled it off of him and laid it on the bed while I got him dressed and de-crankified him. Then I washed the sheets. And the Pull-Up. The washer and clothes were FULL of the gel bead stuff. I had to dry the clothes and empty the lint thing like 4 times, then rewash and repeat the drying/cleaning lint thing 2 more times.

THEN... we went to the mall to play at "Monkey Bizness" and burn off some energy. (And hit the Carter's outlet!) We had a good time there, then moved on to the indoor play place in the mall while I shopped at Carter's and my mom watched the kids. I came out of the store and saw Brax hiding in the play thing. I approached him, and he said very matter of factly, "I pooped." So we go to the bathroom... I find clear evidence that he did, in fact, poop---but do not find the poop itself. If the poop isn't in his pants, then where is it???? Yep. It's in the play area. Somewhere.

I return to the scene of the crime and another mom who I'm sure was watching the poop like a hawk so that HER children didn't play in it kindly pointed the dookie out to me. There it was. It appeared as though it had fallen out of Brax's loose boxer briefs (it's tighty-whities ONLY from now on) and plopped onto a little metal ramp, where he proceeded to step on it and slide down said ramp on the slippery turd. AWESOME. So between dealing with Brax (who was now throwing a fit because I interrupted his playing AND had crap on the bottom of his shoes) and attempting to disinfect the ramp, I was slightly irritated. THANK GOODNESS my mom was with me to take care of Harper while I dealt with the poo incident!


Pre-Poop fun at Monkey Bizness




Brax wouldn't do the slide, but Nana did!!

Shootin' Hoops.


Both kiddos had so much fun with Nana Star!

No comments: