Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

August Rewind--Randoms



This is one of our "Tot Tray" activities... these keep Brax busy for at least 10 minutes!
Ha! (Go to 1+1+1=1 to learn about Tot Trays for your kiddo)


I had to snap a pic of Harper in her cute "Baby Legs" leg warmers this day!
Mike thought she looked like a clown but I love the bright colors!!


I've mentioned before that we like to go on walks and check out the letters and numbers on all the "slicense plates" we see... Brax was ESPECIALLY enthralled by this plate because it was on LIGHTNING MCQUEEN he thought! He wondered where is "stickers" were, though.


This is Harper in her carseat, we were waiting in the line to pick Brax up from school. I was leaning over talking to her and she just looked so precious! Love my iPhone camera!


Brax and Jace having a sword fight.

This was Harper's first time on a swing! She loved it!


Here is Brax in the same tunnel at the playground last March...
What a difference!

I was trying to take a pic of Brax giving me a kiss, and I cracked up when I looked at it and saw what he was doing to his poor sister's face!
She didn't even complain!

Playing in the water never gets old!

Neither does watching Tom and Jerry in your underwear.

2nd ride on the swing!


Lots more pics to come....

1 comment:

Crystal said...

love all the new pics...so fun. wish we could go to the zoo together!