Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Model

I have so much fun taking pictures of my kids!
Harper had a little photo shoot today...
I am including some of the SOOC (straight out of camera) shots with the edits I did.
What do you like best???


(SOOC)

(EDIT 1)

(EDIT 2)



(SOOC)

(EDIT 1)

(EDIT 2)



(SOOC)

(EDIT)


"You better get this one last good one, Momma...

...'cause I am DONE."

1 comment:

Partin Family :) said...

Could she get any cuter?!?! I like the edit 2 the best. Great job taking the pics! Miss ya girlfriend!!