Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Siblings

It is so fun to watch the kids actually play together now!

Harper was playing all by her lonesome...

And along came Brax to make sure she knew what she was doing.
Since she clearly did not, as she had a ring on her foot.


Brax: "See, you put them on HERE, then push the button and it lights up."

Harper: "Yes. Thank you, Captain Obvious. I get how it works.
I WANTED it on my foot. I wasn't born YESTERDAY, you know."

No comments: