Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday at the Movies!

Brax is feeling much better, but it was pretty brisk outside this morning. We headed to the movies to see Toy Story in 3D! Much to my amazement, Brax sat thru the entire movie on my lap and he wore the 3D glasses (most of the time)! They were showing a double feature including Toy Story 1 AND 2, but we left at halftime to go home for lunch and nap.





How cool do we look?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm new to your blog(I came across your's by a comment you left on another blog) Looks like ya'll had a great time, I love the glasses! I want to take my little man to see that movie as well! Look foward to following your blog!