Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Indoor Play Is Getting Old

We are running out of fun things to do inside. Brax really needs to burn off some energy outdoors, but can't because he's still recovering from the pneumonia.



I was surprised when Brax hollered to us, "Look at this!" and we found that he had put this puzzle together all by himself! Each triangle has different shaped pegs, and each peg fits in a different sized hole. And he even put the triangles together! I was impressed.
He was pretty proud of himself as well.


Doing his nebulizer treatment. He actually cooperates!

Fun with paints.

The closest he can get to playing outdoors.


"But all THOSE kids are outside!!!"

No comments: