Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

20 Weeks!

I had my 20 week OB appointment yesterday. I'm halfway there!
They estimated that Harper weighs 14 oz and is about 11 inches long. They showed us her heart beating perfectly, the parts of her brain, her kidneys, the 3 vessels in the umbilical cord, the lens in her eye, her nostrils and upper lip, all her fingers and toes....
It's just incredible what they can see in such detail on something so tiny.
And we can feel her kicking from the outside now!
Also, I finally stopped feeling nauseaus at 19 weeks
and I don't have to take Zofran at all anymore!

Hand and foot-



Straight on and profile shots-




And yes, she's still a girl.
Thank goodness, because we already had her bedding custom made!

No comments: