
Playing trains on the make-shift track!

Pulling stuff around in the wagon, making a mess as he goes.

Here is Brax playing in the study with Daddy's old spaceship.
He had gone in there and shut the door (knowing that this room is usually off-limits.)
I knocked on the door and said, "What are you doing?????"
He took his spaceship, ran out the door and said, "I betta' get outta' here!"

Making pancakes with Grammy.


"I do it! I do it!"


Coloring w/ Uncle Derek.

Can you guess what team this family roots for???

Playing with Cody, the neighbor's dog.

Making cookies.

Playing with Uncle Spencer.
We went to the
Orr Family Farm while Daddy and Pop-Pop went to the OU game--


The train was Brax's favorite part, of course!


Riding the pony! I was trying my hardest to avoid the poop.

Riding pedal cars with Grammy.

Jumping on the moon walk thing.
It was pretty chilly, so we didn't stay as long as we would have liked, but it was still a good time!
And here's a preview of Harper's bedding (the bumper and crib skirt, so far)!!!!!
I couldn't fit it all in our suitcase for the flight home, so Grammy is bringing it next time they come here. I can't wait to get it all put together!

2 comments:
Cute bedding!
Love the bedding. Looks like you had a good time in OK. AND do you have a baby bump yet. I keep waiting to see pics and bummer I still haven't. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment