Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pray for Baby Jackson


Our friends, Chris and Sara, had this beautiful baby boy on Sept. 24th. Mike used to play pro ball with Chris. Baby Jackson was born with some type of defect in the way his bowels were formed, and surgery hasn't corrected the problem like they anticipated. He is still in the hospital, and is having to have his little body's waste removed through a tube in his nose. Please visit their Caring Bridge site and say a little prayer. Click HERE to go to the site.

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

What a precious little baby. I will pray for Jackson.

Katrina said...

What a sweet litte boy. I will keep this family in my prayers.