Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Few of My New Favorite Things....

I came across these precious baby dolls on Etsy (a website where people sell stuff they make themselves--it's AWESOME). I want to get one for Harper--the lady will custom make you one with whatever skin, hair or eye color you want. How sweet and snuggly does this doll look!
If you have a baby girl that needs a baby doll-click the picture to go to the maker's main website, or visit her Etsy shop by clicking HERE.



I saw a lady this weekend that had her newborn in one of these slings-It's called a Moby Wrap. I like it because you can use it totally hands-free, which will be necessary when I'm trying to wrangle a toddler AND hold a baby, and you can wrap it a gazillion different ways to accomodate the baby's growth/comfort needs. Other slings I've seen flop around if you bend over. You can get these in all different colors, too.




And lastly, I talked to someone who had one of these sterling name charm necklaces by Suzanne Myers--(I couldn't post a pic because the website wouldn't allow me to copy them.) They are so cool. You can choose what chain you want, what stones, and how you want the sterling charm stamped around the edge. They aren't cheap, but maybe I'll buy myself one for Harper's birthday....


Just thought I'd share my fun finds with you.
Pics to come of our weekend in Sooner Country with Grammy and Pop-Pop!

No comments: