Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Randoms

It was so nice yesterday, we got to venture outside!
Brax has another bad cold (but no pneumonia again--yet) so we had to lay low again last weekend. Yesterday I brought his chalkboard easel out and he had fun drawing and erasing, drawing and erasing. I like using the easel instead of the concrete so he doesn't get chalk all over his pants!


Daddy found Brax a dead locust to play with.
Fun.


Hunting for rocks to throw down the drain.

And leaves...

Testing me to see if he could get away with going in the street
to push the leaves down the drain too.


Don't let this fool you--he has yet to deposit anything in the potty.
He just likes to cop a squat there before bath time.
I suppose that's a start, right????

No comments: