"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less." "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
Seriously, don't ALL kids LOVE bananas? And how can you NOT love squishing Play Doh?? Brax "does not prefer" either. (Thank you, Annabelle, for that eloquent alternative to "EEEW GROSS! I don't like it!!!!!") Still loving the meat sticks tho.
Great video! Using the fork as a shield to the banana....smart:) And look at it this way; since he doesn't like play doh, you can always place 'play doh balls' aaaaaall around your pricless 'no-no's' about the house to keep them safe!!!
1 comment:
Great video! Using the fork as a shield to the banana....smart:) And look at it this way; since he doesn't like play doh, you can always place 'play doh balls' aaaaaall around your pricless 'no-no's' about the house to keep them safe!!!
Post a Comment