Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Procrastination

After all the work we went to searching for just the right pumpkins, can you believe I almost didn't get around to carving them. I was vegging on the couch Thursday nite (watching a not-so-impressive episode of The Office, btw) and Mike suggested we do it! I didn't think he'd even notice or care, but he wanted jack-o-lanterns! So at about 10:30pm, we dug in. I was up until almost 1am carving these silly things... I wanted them to look just like the 3 of us!!!




This one is Brax, can you tell??? It is an "exact" model of his dentition. Hee hee hee.
You can barely see, but here is Brax gagging the pumpkin,
trying to pull out the multi-colored lite we had going in there.



The Hill Family, pumpkin style.

Those are fake eyelashes on mine, not bushy eyebrows!

1 comment:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

CRAP! I didnt carve mine...Shoot I knew I was forgetting something. Darnit, Darnit, Darnit!!!