Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Silly Boy

Brax was cracking me up last week... here are a few of his finer moments...






"Brax, are you SUPPOSED to be up there? NO. Get down please."

"Yes, both feet on the ground please."
"Yeah, you're cute, allright."

"Oh, you just wanted me to see the magazine?? That's why you stood up there?"


His newest trick:
"Are you watchin', Momma?"

"See??? See me?"

"Yep, you're still cute, allright."


His new favorite toy. He LOVES to vacuum!


I can't believe my little "baby" is tall enough to reach over the counter tops...
He still doesn't REALLY talk, but as you see by his facial expression here, he wanted this OPEN!

1 comment:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

What is all the stuff on the counter Val? Piggy!