Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weather Permitting

It was a whopping 50-some degrees outside yesterday!
So we headed to the park...

Brax could not keep his hands off these nasty crabapple things,
or whatever they are. They are sticky and gross and moldy and I strongly dislike them.



Snack time on the bench.


My blue eyed cyclops.


He saw the big boys running up the slide and was
so frustrated that he couldn't make it up, too!



WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Brax looks just like Mike when he was a toddler in this picture!

Pure and simple... JOY.



See ya.

No comments: