Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I Ain't Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas..."

If Santa gives out coal for kids behaving badly while getting their hair cut, then Brax just might be able to single-handedly solve our nation's energy crisis. (Although we might have a problem if he melts the North Pole in doing so...)
After the show that Brax put on today at Great Clips, I wasn't the least bit surprised that this is the reaction we got during our visit with Santa...

The boy does not like to be restrained.
But dang, his hair looks GOOD!



Ahhh, so sweet and docile--just one year ago.
Isn't this the greatest Santa ever? He's been coming to our mall for 8 years!!


No comments: