Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving, Round One

We headed to my sweet Grandma's house on Saturday to celebrate Thanksgiving a little early...
I can eat a holiday feast any day.




Me and my Mom.
She would want me to note that her curling iron broke this morning!
I think she looks great anyway.

Nana Star had an early Christmas present for Brax... Handy Manny!
I had no idea he LOVED Handy Manny SO MUCH!




Brax is all about giving kisses these days.
Even Handy Manny got one, without any prompting!

Looking for things he can break or choke on...

With [2nd] cousins Ethan and Ava.
Ethan says time's up!


"NO you CANNOT make me sit at this princess table!!"


"I said I don't WANNA sit at a stinkin' PRINCESS table!"

"Well, I guess it won't hurt just to color on it for a second..."

"You're right, Nana Star, this IS fun!


"This is what I'm talkin' about... ROCKS."

Playin' with Aunt LuLu

Brax and Momma
Such a cheeseball. Don't know where he gets it.



"Here, Charlie... come heeeeeerrre!"

"Oh I'm SORRY did you think YOU were getting that bite???"



Randoms:
Brax wanted to wear his mittens the other morning.
I guess we should turn the heat up.




1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

ok, 3 comments. 1. Your mother has GORGEOUS skin!!! Absolutely beautiful..I'm jealous! 2. The pics of you and Brax are great! 3. Rocks...a boys best friend. Next to guns and lightsabres, I think. I'm STILL picking rocks up from all over my house, and in my dryer. I DON'T look forward to this phase of life ending. Precious times.:) kim j.~