Brax has discovered alternate routes of entry into his house.
Because of a little someone's busy hands, I had to keep it to a minimum!
This music box thing isn't so much my "style" now, but a very good friend gave it to me in highschool, and I've put it out every Christmas since (this is the 11th year!) It plays "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas," my most favorite Christmas song! It reminds me of some very special Christmases. I love happy Christmas memories!
I hope Brax has many.
A big smooch for Aunt LuLu. Brax is a great kisser now!
"Dang this is a big ball!"
Chasing more balls.


Here are the Christmas decorations I put up...
I made this wreath a few years ago.
I hope Brax has many.
I got some new pillows for the couches and curtains for the kitchen...
I was tired of all the red. This blue is my new favorite color!
Here are the Christmas decorations I put up...
Entry way--
Here is the advent calendar I am so excited to fill! Brax is going to put love notes and surprises for his Aunt LuLu in there so they can open one every day!
...And our little nativity set I got when we started trying to get pregnant. The manger lights up! And the figurines are made of some kind of plastic-y resin stuff, so they won't break when Brax plays with them. It is from Fontanini. Great stuff.
Yep, Brax gets the big obnoxious one. The frames have pictures of Mike and I with Santa when we were probably 6 or so, and Brax with Santa last year. (We'll update it each year)
Other than the tree, that's as festive as we'll get around here. I'm still working on the mantle.
I need to find some ideas on all these interior-design-creative-girl-blogs!




No comments:
Post a Comment