Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playdate With Delanie

On Friday Brax and I met up with my friend from high school-Jen, and her daughter Delanie. Delanie and Brax are just a couple of months apart, and she is talking up a storm! It's so funny to me how even at one year old, girls are so much better at communicating than boys!
We went to this place called Paradise Park (http://www.paradise-park.com/). If you live in KC and haven't taken your kids there--GO!! It is so cool. I think you'd get more of your money's worth if your kids are 3+, but ours enjoyed it too. They have all these different rooms/stations with different themes--water play, arts/crafts, a kitchen (with cooking lessons!), a pretend bake, grocery store, restaraunt, etc. Plus a big tunnel/ball area.



Brax wanted to go in thru the window in the wall...





After that, we went back to Jen's house to hang out...
Delanie was trying to get fresh with Brax...
...he certainly didn't object...

Allright kids, let's keep it clean.

1 comment:

Josh and Jen said...

Josh and I think they make a pretty cute couple!! We had so much fun, can't wait to play again!

Jen