Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last Week's Randoms

I guess these are from last week or so...
It's been awhile since I've posted! I'm sure you've missed me, right?


Of all the toys kids have, why do they love the stuff that's NOT meant to be a toy the most?



We drove to my grandma's last weekend...
What did us kids do on road trips before DVD players???

We did have some good old fashioned fun going "fast"
over the hills on the country roads.
Brax would crack up and say, "I LOVE this! I having fun!"


We sported our OU gear last Saturday
in honor of the first game of the season.
Mike says it may be Brax's game day shirt that jinxed
Sam Bradford and the rest of the gimpy OU players.
I don't care though, he looked cute.

No comments: