Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

I've Been Saving These...

I found these a few weeks ago at Marshall's HomeGoods store, and couldn't stop myself from grabbing them up! Stuff goes fast there! I just love the color of purple in them, and these will be the "inspiration" for our baby girl's room. Now that I know FOR SURE that this baby is a girl, I can go buy fabric for her bedding and curtains!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

I am sooo happy for you and Mike:)
I love the colors too!

JennLeon said...

LOVE THESE!!! So are you going to MAKE a bedspread? WOW - you are goooooodddd!!!