Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!

I have to admit, I thought it was going to be a girl just because this pregnancy has been SO different from Brax's, but I am excited to know for sure so I can start shopping for girly stuff!!!
Here are the sono pics!
If you click on the picture, it should open it bigger in another window.


Profiles. We think she looks different than Brax!




Top-a foot
Bottom-an arm and hand


Top-a leg, looking from the side
Bottom-face, with arms up in front



Top-a really clear face shot, with her hands under her chin
Bottom--the money shot--girl parts!


No comments: