Last weekend Mike and I took a little road trip to St. Louis to visit my college friend Ryan. Grammy and Pop-Pop (Mike's parents) came to stay with Brax! They had such a fun weekend-They went to Brax's first "Lil' Kickers" soccer class, and then to the Apple Festival and Deanna Rose Farmstead. I wish I had more pictures!
While Brax was entertaining Grammy and Pop-Pop, Mike and I enjoyed our weekend getaway. We all went out for Mexican Friday nite, I went shopping at the Galleria on Saturday morning (had to buy my first pair of maternity jeans!) and then we hit the Cards/Cubs game Saturday afternoon. Mike's cousin Koyie (read this story about him severing his fingers) is a catcher for the Cubs, so we had great seats and got to go down by the locker rooms after the game. Koyie also gave us a signed bat for Brax--a much better souvenir than the $12 foam finger. Saturday nite we all went out to a great dinner at Fleming's.
I can't believe these are the only pics I took....




No comments:
Post a Comment