Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Celebrating

In keeping with "tradition," (and by "tradition" I mean that we have done it one other time), we went to Spin Pizza after we found out the sex of the baby. It doesn't seem long ago that we found out Brax was a boy, and I clearly remember sitting at Spin after my appointment wondering, "What am I going to do with a boy?"
Of course, I figured it out, and that little boy keeps me so busy that I didn't have time to think about the fact that now I have no idea what I'll do with a girl!!!!!!!!
We had some great pizza, and then some gelato to top it off.
We hung out on the patio for a bit and let Brax burn off some energy.





"But Daddy said I could..."

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Thanks for the chuckle...boys...