Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Pics

We didn't have any big events going on this past week... just hanging out...
Breakfast of Big Boys--organic vanilla yogurt, whole wheat waffles with flax seed, and blueberries! No more baby food! Brax pretty much regurgitates any baby mush I try to give him now, insisting on CHUNKS he can CHEW (despite his lack of teeth to chew with, still!)

Brax and I went with Aunt Leslie to register for baby gear. After all, Brax is an expert now!

He loves to open and close, open and close...



Playing trucks.

He discovered the cool noise he can make when he drags stuff across the air grate!

More fun in the tunnel!


No comments: