We celebrated Brax's 1st Birthday a couple weeks early in conjunction with the holiday weekend since family was in town... We just had everyone over to our house for a BBQ and cake and ice cream. I'll post more pics of the festivities later... my fabulous photographer cousin took some "professional" shots!
The birthday boy waiting for his guests to arrive.
"Here they come!!!" "Allright, where's my cake you promised me??"
"Nice, mommy!! I like it!"
"A little taste offa' this side... "
"MMMM!"

"It's even better off mommy's finger!"
Ok--you HAVE TO click on this picture to enlarge it and really get the full effect...
"MOMMY, I SAID YOU COULD HAVE A TASTE, NOT MY WHOLE ARM!!!!"
Daddy came to show him how to do it.
Having his cake... and eating it too.
"Aww, Mom, I HATE this part!"
"I love THIS part!"
"It's even better off mommy's finger!"




No comments:
Post a Comment