Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hill Family YMCA

For Brax's birthday, Mike made him his own indoor sports complex... a basketball court in the living room, putt putt golf in the computer room, and a bowling alley in the kitchen.
Brax told me to give a shout out to Aunt Laura, Grandmas, Grandpas, and the rest of our family for all the other toys you see taking over the first floor of our house.
I will say, he IS here 24/7 since Aunt Laura comes to our house to watch him, so the toys are as much for her as they are for him! We did, however, take some of the "baby" toys he has outgrown to the basement in an attempt to regain some land.
Daddy shows him how it's done.

Shootin' hoops with Dad.

Forget the ball, I'll get them myself!

Our little Kingpin.

Let's see, do I chip or putt here???
How 'bout I take out your kneecaps instead?

The coolest tunnel maze ever!
He made it out alive. But Daddy made us downsize it to just one cube and two tunnels.
Party pooper.

No comments: