Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hand-to-Mouth Coordination

Brax has always been a good eater when the opportunity arises, but demonstrated no desire to feed himself (gets THAT from his dad!) Brax would pick up his Cheerios in between his tiny little fingers, then sit there with his mouth open like a baby bird waiting for us to put the food in. Grammy worked on teaching him that his hands, in fact, do reach his mouth. He was a quick study... Now he eats everything, including the wood chips at the park!

"Feed Me!!!!"

"No, YOU do it!"

"Ah-ha! I CAN do it!"

"Yeah, I guess they taste the same as when you feed them to me."

"I'm thirsty now!"


"Good thing you didn't make me do THIS by myself!"

Satisfaction.

No comments: