Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Loves to Eat


The boy LOVES to eat. To be more specific, he LOVES to feed himself. He's not picky about what it is he's eating (yet) as long as I let him do it. He gets pretty frustrated though with slippery things that he can't keep between his little fingers!


Notice the smooshed peas. That's all part of the fun I suppose.

Loves "red noodles" (Aunt Laura's classic recipe--noodles and tomato sauce!)

Cheerios... another favorite.

Open it.

Find just the right one...

Share with Momma.

All done!

No comments: