Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Not Quite Born on the 4th of July

After Brax's B-Day party on the 4th, he took a nap and was ready for Round 2 out at my Aunt Kathi's farmhouse in Paola. It is right out of Southern Living---an old white house, completely restored, up on a hill in the country. Perfect for watching the fireworks all around the city. Complete with the red barn, fire pit, and trampoline.



Beautiful sunset... perfect weather!

He loved the trampoline!






"Like this, son."

"Or I can do it like this!"

With Mike's parents

With my dad and Angela
My sister, brother, and cousins.

Brax slept in the pack and play long enough for me to eat one hot dog... Then he woke up screaming and would only sleep if I layed next to him on the bed!

The fireworks I didn't get to watch because I was laying with Brax... the sacrifices we make :-)

No comments: