Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cribs

This project started as an empty TV box... As you will see, I got a little carried away. Let Brax give you the tour of his new pad...

"First you ring the cowbell-doorbell like this...

Upon entering, you will see it has wall to wall carpeting...

and windows with knobs... great for Peek-a-Boo...

SEE! PEEK-A-BOO

PEEK-A-BOO!! AGAIN!

Meet my doorman, Bob Stoops...

If you look above, you'll notice my glow-in-the-dark stars.


But if that's not enough light, then you just push this smiley face right here, and voila! Interior lighting!
All of the artwork you see hanging on the walls was custom chosen by my interior designer, Mommy.

Thanks for checking out my new crib... Now get outta here!"

No comments: