Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 2 in Review

We're only halfway thru Harper's 2nd week,
but I wanted to update pics while I have time!

Her Valentine's Day outfit... she was not so crazy about wearing her headband!


Daddy's Sweetheart.


Snuggling with my sweet Valentine.

I just love her pretty little mouth!!

Brax searching for his Valentine...



On Saturday nite we went out for Harper's first visit to a restaurant!
We went to Five Guys Burgers... So good!
She slept the entire time.



A few randoms...




1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

That's an amazing picture of Mike with Harper. So beautiful.(or ya know, manly/handsome for a dude;) ) I love it.
She does have a pretty mouth.