Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do they look alike??

H

B




H

B



H

B



H

B



H

B

4 comments:

LilRedJo said...

WHOA! They DO look alike!! Although it could just be camera angles, it appears as though Harper has a little bit 'rounder' of a face?? Hair-line appears the same...little round chin=same...hair color=same...wow! How cool. None of my children looked anything alike at birth. That's really neat..thanks for sharing:)

LilRedJo said...

Brenden says, "Looks like the same baby..."
:)

The Schmitt Family said...

Oh wow! They do look a lot alike :-)

Ms.Cupcake said...

Yes and No! Brax totally has Mikes features, nose, chin longer face etc. Harper has your nose and your soft girly features! However SIZE wise yes! Hair color a little bit, although I hope she stays dark like you! Regardless she is precious! Cant wait to see her!