Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

One Week Old

Miss Harper, ready to take big brother to preschool.


Brax (in the red coat) cautiously watching the other kids check out his baby sister.
When he walked in, the kids were all sitting on the circle time rug and he announced,
"LOOK AT MY NEW BABY SISTER!!"
Then when they all ran over to look, he got protective and told the little boy in front of him,
"Don't touch that! She's MINE!"

Brax eats lunch at school with his little friends (he's next to the boy in the orange and blue stripes, with his back to me.) He loves it!


Thursday they had a Valentine's Day party at school.
He was so proud of his "mailbox" and thought his Valentines were so special!

Here is Harper's finished shadow box! I love it!


Grammy and Pop-Pop came on Thursday!!!
Bearing gifts, of course!



Harper's one week picture. I did a picture of Brax every week next to his moose-is was neat to see the change each week. So I'm doing this again with Harper and her baby doll!




So silly!

Grammy's in heaven!

No comments: