Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Pics!

Well as you can imagine, I don't have alot of extra time since we've been home, but ya know I had to play with pictures!!! These are sort of backwards... the ones of her in the pink outfit are the day we came home (yesterday), going backwards. Oh well!
And I have to tell you how excited I am about seeing our REAL pictures that my friend Jen took! She came as soon as I got to the hospital and took photos thru the whole delivery (don't worry, I won't show it ALL) and thru the rest of the day. I know they are going to be amazing, and they'll probably make me cry!
I am also going to write up the whole birth story (I don't want to forget a thing!) so I will share that when I get around to it. Harper came so fast, it was all a blur!




















2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Thank you for sharing. Absolutely beautiful.

The Schmitt Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! I think she looks just like her mommy! Dark hair and all :-) I love the photos with Brax! I can't wait for the day that Carson has a younger sibling. I hope you are doing well. I look forward to more posts about your newest addition to your family. Congratulations again!!