Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Day Home...

Snuggling with Daddy.

Me looking hot multi-tasking with my two kids!

Harper helping Nana Star picking out some recipes to try!

Brax has been so sweet and gentle with his baby sister so far. He always says, "She's so TINY!"

Snug as a bug.

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Again..I need a 'Like' button.

Carly said...

Hi Val -
I didn't get a chance to congratulate you on FB so I wanted to tell you Harper is adorable. I am sure you are enjoying and adjusting to being a mom of two. Really liked reading both of your birth story posts as Brian and I are going to be joining you in parenthood in September - and I am all about the epidural...love the validation your stories provide. Take care, Carly